From Bikas Saha <bi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Livy 0.7.0 (incubating) based on RC4
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2020 21:06:20 GMT
+1 based on the projects own voting thread in December.

Sorry missed this as its been busy at work after the holidays. Just catching up on ASF threads.
Good catch on the potential icon issue. Maybe let us try to work out a solution for that for
the next release. If the verbiage cannot be resolved then perhaps we could consider changing
the dependency.

Thanks
Bikas

________________________________
From: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:59 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org <general@incubator.apache.org>; junping_du@apache.org
<junping_du@apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Livy 0.7.0 (incubating) based on RC4

Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE is missing a license
- NOTICE incorrect states "2018 and onwards” please fix
- No unexpected binary files
- All source files have ASF headers
- unable to compile from source bu assume it my setup (on OSX)

LICENSE is missing license for this font [1][2]

Thanks,
Justin

1.  ./docs/assets/themes/apache/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.*
2. ./server/src/main/resources/org/apache/livy/server/ui/static/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.*