From Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Podling announcement messages
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2020 01:08:50 GMT
The clutch process produces proper release links for all podling releases. That could be extended
to artifacts in the dev part of dist.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 27, 2020, at 4:37 PM, Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐There already is a policy in place that requires projects to have download pages,
so podlings will need to create them. [1] [2]

> We do have an ongoing request for the binary artifact policy to be clarified.
>
> There are over 200 download pages that can be used to get an idea of what is expected.

> The biggest issue that I see is that prior to making a download page work, the links
behind the page need to be active, and those links are only active after the vote passes,
and the artifacts, checksums, and signatures are uploaded.