From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NLPCraft Proposal
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:11:54 GMT
Paul, I think five is the charm! Groovy has been my favorite language for near
a decade so I would love you to join the group of mentors. And I think I am
expressing the unspoken consensus of the rest of us :) So, welcome!

As for the use of Commons Clause: thanks for the good catch. Let's look into
this issue and make necessary adjustments if needed.

--
  Cos