From "William-GuoWei"<william-guo...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2020 09:24:37 GMT
Great thanks for our mentors and contributors.

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator) PPMC Member
William Guo Wei

原始邮件
发件人:李 岗lgcareer2019@outlook.com
收件人:generalgeneral@incubator.apache.org
发送时间:2020年1月2日(周四) 19:34
主题:[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0

Hi all, We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler(incubating) 1.2.0.
Once again I would like to express my thanks to your help. Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed
and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system, dedicated to solving the complex
dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.
Download Links: http://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/user_doc/download.html Release
Notes: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/blob/1.2.0/ReleaseNotes.md Website:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/ DolphinScheduler Resources: - Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/