From Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <aizha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Accept airflow-on-k8s-operator to Airflow
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 20:53:35 GMT
Fair comment, Justin. The headers were in the file just 'aspirationally', and had not actually
been donated to Kubernetes.

If that clarifies everything, I think we can resume voting, correct? I'd like to request others
to vote please.

Thanks,
Aizhamal

On 2020/01/11 00:11:15, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the explanation and I believe that clears it up.
>
> What I don’t understand is why you would put these headers on before it was donated
to Kubernetes, the headers should reflect current ownership/license not potential future ownership/license.