From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject How to subscribe (was: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:14:21 GMT
Reminder: this Whimsy tool for committers can subscribe/unsubscribe you
from almost any list that you're allowed to subscribe to (i.e. including
PPMC lists or private@ if you have permissions for them)

  https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/subscribe

Justin Mclean wrote on 2020-1-9 7:47PM EST:
> Hi,
>
> A number of IPMC members are not subscribed to teh Incubator private list. This also
includes some current mentors. I’ve just sent out a friendly email to those not subscribed
asking them to subscribe.

If Justin's still volunteering for this (thanks!), I suggest sending one
last reminder to people not subscribed (with the above link), wait a
week, and then remove those still not subscribed from the IPMC.  If they
aren't on private@, they're not actively providing oversight.

--

- Shane
  IPMC & Member