From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for community development stories
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 01:30:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a presentation to the Huawei Developer Conference in Shenzhen February 11 on
the subject of "Growing Communities The Apache Way".

I'd like to share with the audience some stories of Apache Projects that have grown their
communities, either in the incubator or after becoming a top level project.

What I'd like is some facts to discuss, e.g. community makeup before entering incubator, community
exiting incubator, any special actions done by the community to encourage growth, etc. With
some details, I can share the projects' successes with the developers at the conference.

Any help is very appreciated. I'll need any input by Friday January 31 (10 days from now;
a day before FOSDEM).

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell