From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:23:40 GMT
Hi,

> There is another (perhaps more obvious) solution and that is to sign these people up
to the mailing list.

I’ve not had any feedback on this, so unless someone else has some input, I’m going to
assign lazy consensus applies and this is what I’m going to do:

1. Subscribe all missing IPMC members to the private list
2. If some complain ask if they want to continue to be IPMC members
3. If too many complain, remove them and discussion with the board on the possibility of removing
these IPMC members. This would involve contacting them again so they are clear on what would
happen if they don’t sign up.

Thanks,
Justin