From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:48:03 GMT
Hi,

> I concur with Greg. There are two types of IPMC members who are not subscribed to private@.
Those who are Apache Members who can always ask to rejoin and others who were voted onto the
IPMC would need to be added again - let’s limit mistakes with the second group. [1]

There's 6 people that I count in the second group, the first group is a lot larger.

> I would suggest that the list presented to the board be all who are not subscribed minus
any who have signed off on a podling report since January 1, 2019.

I had already filtered to list for couple of people I know that where active, but there's
a couple of mentors who may of signed off a report.

> Those in that category should be reached out to directly

All have been reached directly already.

Thanks,
Justin