From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2020 03:00:45 GMT
Hi,

Here the subjected text of the email to be sent out, feedback welcome:

Title: Removal of IPMC members not signed  up to private list

-----------------------
Hi,

We contacted you recently as you are an IPMC member and where not subscribed to the Incubator
private list. We didn’t hear back from you and you are still not subscribed.

The IPMC is considering removing all IPMC members that have not signed up to the private list.
This is likely to happen in the next month but is dependant on IPMC and board approval.

It may be possible that you are subscribed under another email address or look at the list
at lists.apache.org <http://lists.apache.org/>, if that is the case you can you please
get in touch and you will not be removed.

If you are removed, and you are an ASF member you can be added back by asking at any time.
However, it is expected you will sign up to the private mailing list when you do so.

If you are not subscribed to the private list, please send an email to:
private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org <mailto:private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>

Or subscribe via the subscription helper at:
https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/subscribe <https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/subscribe>

It may also be that you are no longer involved in the incubator PMC. It that is the case you
may want to consider:
a) getting involved again
b) retiring by sending a mail saying so to private@incubator.apache.org <mailto:private@incubator.apache.org>.

If you have trouble or questions about the above, please get in touch, and we'll help you.

Thanks,
Justin

Once we refine the list to send to (see private) and I apply any feedback to the above email
I’ll send out the email.

Thanks,
Justin