From Saisai Shao <sai.sai.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Livy 0.7.0 (incubating) based on RC3
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2020 02:25:44 GMT
Thanks Justin and Luciano for your check.

I use some maven plugins to extract license files from third party
libraries, the missing of license files are mainly due to the issue of this
jars. I will amend them manually and make another RC release.

Thanks
Saisai

Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com.invalid> 于2020年1月3日周五 上午9:59写道: