From 适兕 <lijiangshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for community development stories
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 02:08:31 GMT
Welcome back to China.

I  had talking to lots of apache contributor from China. Build local
community is the part of hard, So I suggest:  before HUAWEI  conference ,
collecting the problem from local apache project contributor, community
manager, PMC etc. e.g. local meetup is good choice.

Thanks.

Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> 于2020年1月22日周三 上午9:30写道: