From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.35.2
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 02:45:41 GMT
+1 (binding) with some minor comments below

Checked:
- incubating in name
- checksum
- signature
- didn't appear to have any binary files within tarball (apart from images)
- builds from source (with version change)

Comments:
- I followed the instructions in RELEASING/README.md to build from source
but it wasn't clear whether there was an alternative way; perhaps mention
some clearer instructions on building from source in the root README.md or
INSTALL.md for next release
- the root README.md seems to have an old link wrt contributing which
should be fixed when you get a chance
- RELEASING/README.md has a 0.33.xx version which should be 0.35.xx. It
seems to be either a typo or a hard-coded value which should be automated
at some point. I don't regard it as a showstopper since it seems an obvious
typo to me.

Cheers, Paul.