From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [MENTORS] Missing mentors and mentor report signoff
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 01:28:17 GMT
Hi,

I just had a look at the last two years of incubator repost and who hasn’t been signing
off reports. There's a strong correlation between not signing reports off and missing mentors.
Of course a mentor may be helping out in other ways but it a good indication that they may
be missing.

I think that missing a couple of reports is fine but if you missing more than 50% then I is
quite possible you’re not paying attention to what is going on.

There are 15 mentors who IMO have not been signing off reports on a regular basis and I’ll
be sending them an email asking if they want to continue to be mentor for those podlings.

Thanks,
Justin