From Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 07:05:07 GMT
Inline

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 21, 2020, at 9:48 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I concur with Greg. There are two types of IPMC members who are not subscribed to
private@. Those who are Apache Members who can always ask to rejoin and others who were voted
onto the IPMC would need to be added again - let’s limit mistakes with the second group.
[1]

> There's 6 people that I count in the second group, the first group is a lot larger.
>
>> I would suggest that the list presented to the board be all who are not subscribed
minus any who have signed off on a podling report since January 1, 2019.

> I had already filtered to list for couple of people I know that where active, but there's
a couple of mentors who may of signed off a report.

Let’s just exclude those ... unless ... below

>> Those in that category should be reached out to directly
>
> All have been reached directly already.

With any response? And with knowledge that they may be removed from the IPMC? If not then
let’s consider those still in. I think we need to approve the final list on private@

Best,
Dave