From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: How to subscribe (was: Incubator PMC members not subscribed to private list)
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2020 03:23:44 GMT
Hi,

> I think that without an explicit resignation they must remain IPMC members.

That's what I was saying. But in that case do they need to be on the roster?

> I’m for contacting and asking, but not for forcing.

OK. They where contacted and asked a week ago and will contacted and ask again. Given previous
response I’m only expecting a few (5-10%) to respond.

Shanes suggestion was "I suggest sending one last reminder to people not subscribed, wait
a week, and then remove those still not subscribed from the IPMC”, now I took that to to
be removal from the roster rather than the IPMC but he may mean IPMC removal. Greg and Bertrand's
messages seem to imply actually removal.

Thanks,
Justin