From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Inquiry about researching ASF Incubator
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2020 21:45:09 GMT
HI Seth,

Thanks for your email. The Incubator welcomes any research done on open source and would be
interested in the results of that research. If you need any help we’ll be happy to provide
what you need, but just be mindful we are volunteers here and that it may sometimes take time
to get a response or information that you need.

> THE ASK: It would be great if you would kindly consider supporting this project of ours,
by providing a short letter of interest/support that I can enclose with our grant application.
 Would any committee members here be willing to sign a letter of support for this research?

I as the V.P Incubator would be willing to sign that.

> p.s. While I have you, I was rooting around Clutch with fingers crossed that I can find
an archive of its reports over time.

We do have that information under version control includes the page itself [1] and the data
that it's generated from e.g. [2][3].

> I'll resort to Wayback Machine in a pinch, or reconstructing past reports from Board
minutes, but if there's direct access to the complete raw data, I'd love to know about it.

The board reports collated by project (under podling reports) can be found here [4], but are
also under version control so you can get the history of those as well if needed.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator/tree/asf-site/content/clutch
2. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/