From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Podling reporting timeline for February
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2020 01:50:08 GMT
Hi -

> On Jan 15, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
>> I would recommend breaking up the pages so that every project edits its own page
>> and doesn't risk modifying or (deleting! ) any of the other projects!
>
> Most project do edit or collate their reports on their own wiki page or on their mailing
list and then transfer the final report to that page. Having each podling report on a seperate
page would be more work for the IPMC, but there might be a way to automate it. It’s all
revisioned so it's easy enough to revert a mistake.

> BTW the report should cover the full month of January.

Also, the report should be discussed within the podling on either the dev@ or private@ mailing
lists. Your Mentors (like me) might have guidance. No one person on the PPMC is in charge.
We don’t want Benevolent Dictators so let’s avoid behaviors that could be viewed that
way.

Regards,
Dave