From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere (Incubating) 4.0.0
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 04:00:07 GMT
Get your point as well, thanks, Justin. :-)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 01/8/2020 11:34,Justin Mclean<justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed this too in my dev vote check too. I want to ask, considering the
source codes were tagged in 12/30/2019, the NOTICE should be right to keep
in 2019 for this release.

The year should be the year of publication, but it doesn’t really matter, and if it did
it would be when we are long gone :-) Copyright typically lasts for 50 or 70 years after the
death of the author.  I’d just update it for the next release.

Thanks,
Justin