From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Incubator PMC members not subscribed to general list
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 03:44:02 GMT
Hi,

There were also a number (85) IPMC members who seem not be not subscribed to the general list,
including a couple of mentors. although it a little hard to tell due to name / apache id and
email matching.

(I removed all of the subscribed apache.org ones, of those that were left did a loose mach
on name combinations and for those that where left after that looked them up in the Apache
phone book for alternative emails.)

I’ve sent them a friendly email asking them to subscribe. Currently there’s 1338 subscribers
to this list, so hopefully we see a change in that.

Thanks,
Justin