From "William-GuoWei"<william-guo...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:[MENTORS] Podling reports due today
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 08:02:15 GMT
Sorry for missing some parts when I copy and fill the report from other project template.

I just corrected the report.

Thank you for your reviewhelp.

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator) PPMC Member
William Guo Wei

原始邮件
发件人:Justin Mcleanjustin@classsoftware.com
收件人:generalgeneral@incubator.apache.org
发送时间:2019年12月4日(周三) 14:57
主题:[MENTORS] Podling reports due today

HI, We’re currently missing the following reports: - Daffodil - Marvin-AI - Warble The following
podlings have not answered all questions: - DolphinScheduler - MesaTEE I’ve notice a couple
of the podlings have change the formatting, titles and sign off area. Please don’t do this,
we have automated tooling that reply on these being is a certain way. Thanks, Justin ---------------------------------------------------------------------