From Alan Carvalho de Assis <acas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:04:38 GMT
Hi Junping,

On 12/4/19, 俊平堵 <junping_du@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>     Thanks for watching the list and standing up with your voice. I have
> added Alan as initial committer (PPMC) of the project, but for mentor of
> the project, it need to be Apache Incubator PMC. The reason is the "mentor"
> role of incubator project here is for leading the project to follow Apache
> way but not into technical details too much. I believe Alan is helpful and
> brilliant and we wish he continue to contribute to NuttX project as PPMC.

Thank you for these kind words. I want to still helping the NuttX
project, doesn't matter which organization is driving it.

Also I saw Masayuki's email asking to be an initial committer.
Masayuki is a great contributor and the first person to present NuttX
to a broader audience at the Linux Foundation's Embedded Linux
Conference. He is the engineer who selected NuttX to be used on Sony
products.

BR,

Alan