From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Incubator cookbook: Podling Releases update
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 11:49:19 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:47 PM Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I believe that the current cookbook recommendations need an update. [1] ...

Thank you Craig and others for these suggestions, I have incorporated
them as follows:

-Added a new "Two-phase vote on Podling Releases" to keep the cookbook "modular"
-Reworked the text as per the suggestions in this thread
-Made a few minor related changes in other sections for consistency.

I think I have included all suggestions, sometimes with a slightly
different wording.

Please review, my changes are already live at
http://incubator.apache.org/cookbook/ but it's easy to change if we
need to tweak or revert, https://github.com/apache/incubator has
instructions.

Diff at https://github.com/apache/incubator/commit/5bf9c25