From 俊平堵 <junping...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:03:15 GMT
Thanks for replying this for me, Bertrand. That's exactly what I want to
say as well - current proposal is final unless it get veto for some reason.
We can always add more committers/PPMC later by PPMC vote (and notify IPMC
before invitation).

Thanks,

Junping

Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> 于2019年12月4日周三 下午8:55写道: