From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 14:00:00 GMT
Hi,

I still think another more experienced mentor is needed. I’m thankful for the two others
who have stepped forward to help out, and I’m sure they will do a good job, but it is a
big commitment and neither are currently mentors on other projects (apologies in advance if
I’ve got that wrong) I'm have the reverse issue in that currently mentoring 4 other projects
and I’m also the VP of the Incubator which takes up a lot of my time. So I may not be available
100% off the time and would prefer there’s another mentor with a few podlings under their
belts to help out.

Thanks,
Justin