From Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:13:32 GMT
Hi Guyz,

Incase if you are looking for Mentors for this project then I would be happy to help the NuttX
community in any dimensions I can. Even if your mentor list is full then still I can help
the community with the release activities. Do let me know if you need any help.

Regards
Asif
https://github.com/asifdxtreme
https://asifdxr.netlify.com