From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Omid and Tephra - Graduation (or Retirement?)
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:33:40 GMT
I really don't care one way or the other for the terminology we use and,
as VP Phoenix, am happy to use whatever terminology is deemed "most
correct".

If anything, I like Justin's use of "exited" to not attach feelings to
how a podling leaves the incubator. I think attaching "good" and "bad"
exits is not in-line with how we treat podlings (e.g. podlings who chose
to leave because the Incubator is not for them, we have no scorn or
malice towards them).

On 11/21/19 5:35 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I would call a project that exited the incubator, but still at the ASF with a
community around it and PMC oversight. a success.