From Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2019 02:33:26 GMT
Hi, Justin, Duo
>> And on the initial committers, the plan is to invite more people during the
>> incubating time.
> I’d strongly suggest you add more people to that initial list, there’s a chance the
proposal may not be accepted by the IPMC because of that, but I’d like to hear what other
IPMC members think about that before deciding.
That certainly will not be a problem.  There are several long time
contributors who should be (and want to be) on the IPMC but we thought
that three was the better, simpler starting number.
> ... I noticed one other thing in there that NuttX name is trademarked.
> Is the project willing too hand over that trademark to the ASF?

I hold the trademarks and, yes, they will be granted to the ASF as per
the Proposal.

Greg