From Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NuttX Proposal
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:16:12 GMT

> ... The problem maybe the stuff on BitBucket other than
> code, for example, the issues and PRs? I do not think it is easy to
> transfer these things... Are they important to the project Greg?

I think they are not so important.  There are only 18 (nuttx) plus 3
(apps) on Bitbucket.  It would probably be simpler to treat these as new
issues.   Some are very old, most are feature requests or obscure
problems on specific hardware.  None are critical to the health of the OS.

https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/nuttx/issues?status=new&status=open
https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/apps/issues?status=new&status=open

As new issues, I think the PMC should review and dispose of each.  Those
that are worth retaining can come into whatever bug tracking the PMC
opts for in Apache.  I am assuming that the PMC will have some triage
for issues(?)  But that workflow has not yet been agreed upon.

There are another set of issues that I carry in a file call TODO in the
repository.  These should all be folded together.

Greg