From Ming Wen <wenm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere (Incubating) 4.0.0-RC3
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2019 12:12:42 GMT
> A link of the ASF code of conduct has been added to our code of conduct
page [2]. However, i also want to plead you to confirm whether this link[3]
is what you mentioned.

I think you'd better also add the link of ASF code of conduct in Github:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/blob/4.0.0-RC3/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing