From YiZhi Liu <liuyi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help Verify Apache(incubating) TVM Release RC
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2019 00:39:28 GMT
Hi Justin,

for ./3rdparty/compiler-rt/builtin_fp16.h , from
[here](https://github.com/llvm-mirror/compiler-rt/blob/master/LICENSE.TXT#L240-L241)
it says it was dual licensed under University of Illinois and the MIT
license, though the current LICENSE file declares ALv2. I believe the
builtin_fp16.h file was collected before its license be changed to
ALv2. Shall we say it is ALv2, or MIT?

And would you mind advise what was wrong with the following files?
6. /nnvm/include/nnvm/op.h  - looks zlib is not used there?
7 ./src/schedule/bound.cc

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 2:54 PM YiZhi Liu <eazhi.liu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Justin for helping, we'll make modification accordingly.
>
> On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 2:15 PM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I checked the release candidate further:
> > - Signatures and hashes good
> > - DISCLAIMER exists
> > - LICENSE is missing a few things
> > - NOTICE needs some minor adjustments
> > - Some files are missing ASF headers e.g. [1][2][3][4][5] (+ others)
> > - Some files incorrectly have an ASF headers or have ASF lines with a unneeded copyright
line. e.g [6][7][8][9][10][11] and many many other files.
> > - No unexpected binary files
> >
> > You'll need to remove all "Copyright (c) XXXX by Contributors” where the files
were donated to the ASF (and there’s signed ICLAS for everyone that worked on that file)
so it clear what is a 3rd party file and what is not.

--
Yizhi Liu
Bay Area, the United States