From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Some interesting incubator stats
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2019 02:51:08 GMT
HI,

> Please provide both median and mean values. I looked at Chinese podlings for my talk
at COSCon 2019. The median was less than the mean due to the pull from projects taking a long
time.

The median would be less than the mean as you note. The median is 1.4 years to gradate and
1.3 years to exit.

> These are important numbers. Are you computing this completely from podlings.xml?

Yes that's where in information come from, but I needed to alter the data format before I
come up with these numbers. Not hat it couldn’t be calculated from the XML it would just
take a bit more programming effort.

> We could put this together with clutch analysis or the podling chart on projects.a.o.

We do have a chart showing podling extra/exit over time about somewhere.

Thanks,
Justin