From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DLab (incubating) 2.2
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 01:52:06 GMT
Hi,

> - DISCLAIMER: Do we need to replace the current disclaimer with work in progress disclaimer?

You don’t have to but doing so may make it easier to pass an IPMC vote. If you use the WIP
DISCLAIMER you don’t need to fully comply with ASF policy.

>            3) We will remove unnecessary dependency(directory-server) which we do not
use.

I think you may of missed my point. You don’t lis dependancies at all, you only need to
list what 3rd party code is included in your source release.

Thanks,
Justin