From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Help Verify Apache(incubating) TVM Release RC
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2019 08:04:21 GMT
Hi,

I’ve not had an extensive look but I note this license in your license file:
LLVM Release License

While a BSD style license (I think) it not listen in Apaches list of compatible licenses.
You’ll also note it include other 3rd party licensed buts of software, these would need
to be checked if they are compatible with ALv2 and listed in the LICENSE file if your include
any code under those licenses.

I's also suggest you use the work in progress DISCLAIMER [1], as it more likely your first
release will pass an IPMC votes if you do so.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#disclaimers