From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Incubating projects report sign off
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 22:23:00 GMT
Hi,

Of course given that most mentors have been involved in the ASF for a while or doing the IPMC
as they are members the polo non ASF member mentors may be smaller than I think.

Out of interest I checked how many mentors are not ASF members, of the 7 I found:
- Two are in the “I thought they were members already” category
- Three have not been signing off reports (hint hint)
- Two have been signed off reports

So that 4 possible candidates for ASF membership that I'll be proposing come election time.

Thanks,
Justin