From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Font size on incubator site too small?
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2019 23:15:01 GMT
Hi,

Is it just my old eyes or do other people also find the font size too small on the incubator
site? While it does scale well and easy for a user to increase the size, have we set the default
too small? This may of course depend on platform and browser use and I’ve not done any exhaustive
checking, as the measurement is in px that may be the issue. The body text seem to be set
to 14px, (which is 10.5pt and that should be in pt or ems not px) and 12pt (16px) is generally
recommended as a minimum size.

Thanks,
Justin