From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Omid and Tephra - Graduation (or Retirement?)
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2019 20:06:24 GMT
Hi -

We are calling the movement of Omid and Tephra graduation to a project. To me this looks more
like retirement where a podling moves on to a new place after failing to incubate. This distinction
makes no difference to the podling. It does matter to the Incubator as we measure our success
in Incubating projects.

I’m going to change podlings.xml to reflect these as “graduated”. If after discussion
we have consensus to change these to “retired” then the change is easy.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Dave