From "william-guowei"<william-guo...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [Permission Request] Request for update rights onconfluence/display/INCUBATOR for Dolphin Scheduler
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:02:18 GMT
Justin,

Sorry for relplying late, and there are some problems on my Outlook e-mail. I am afraid that
I didn’t send out the e-mail. Thank you for the feedback and pleasant conversation in Shanghai.

Here is the monthly report forDolphin Scheduler(INCUBATOR). And this is the first time we
make a report, so please feel free to give comments to us.

Dolphin Scheduler Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making
the scheduling system out of the box for data processing. Dolphin Scheduler has been incubating
since 2019-8-29. Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating: 1. GPL
license issue about MySQL. 2. Make first Apache releases. 3. Build the CI/CD process, which
will help more developers to participate in the contribution.
 Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of? None How has the community
developed since the last report? 1. Now there are 30 external contributors on Github besides
8 PPMC members who contributes codes to github. 2. Champion hold a on-line training about
Apache release for Developer and Committers 3. Github stars grew from 1700 to 2291 in September
4. Over 58 company users is willing to announce that he is using Dolphin Scheduler: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/57
How has the project developed since the last report? * Champoin setup project infra and PPMC
member learned how to use the infra. * Our Apache website is constructed by a contributor
name khadgarmage. * 145 issues created, 55 issues resolved, 85 pull-requests committed. *
Developers and Contributors are steadily developing the project https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/690
How would you assess the podling's maturity? Please feel free to add your own commentary.
* Initial setup Date of last release:

None When were the last committers or PPMC members elected? 2019-8-29 Have your mentors been
helpful and responsive? Our mentors were amazingly helpful. They setup the project infra and
give us a online training about Apache release and help us to join the Apache meetup in Shanghai.
We learned a lot from our mentors about Apache Way.

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator)
William Guo Wei

原始邮件