From my...@apache.org
Subject ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to incubating projects
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 18:04:40 GMT
Dear Apache Incubator mentors and incubating projects,

In a little over 2 weeks time, ApacheCon Europe is taking place in
Berlin. Join us from October 22 to 24 for an exciting program and lovely
get-together of the Apache Community.

We are also planning a hackathon.  If your project is interested in
participating, please enter yourselves here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Hackathon At
ApacheCon in Vegas, Dave Fisher leveraged the hackathon space was used
for a very interesting discussion on Open Source in China.  So topics
can go beyond coding.

The following talks should be especially relevant for you:

**

  * *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/idea-apache-tlp

  *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/podlings-shark-tank

  *

    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/navigating-asf-incubator-process

    *

**

Furthermore there will be a whole conference track on community topics:
Learn how to motivate users to contribute patches, how the board of
directors works, and much more: ApacheCon Europe 2019 Community track
<https://aceu19.apachecon.com/sessions?track=42>

Tickets are available here <https://aceu19.apachecon.com/registration> –
for Apache Committers (including committers of incubating projects) we
offer discounted tickets.  Prices will be going up on October 7th, so
book soon.

Please also help spread the word and make ApacheCon Europe 2019 a success!

We’re looking forward to welcoming you at #ACEU19!

Best,

Your ApacheCon team