From John McCane-Whitney <j...@qredo.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Decentralized Trust Authority v0.1.0 (alpha release)
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 11:05:53 GMT
Hi everyone,

Re tag:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-dta/releases/tag/0.1.0

The vote to release the above is now closed and has passed with 3 x +1 binding votes:

Julian Feinauer
Dave Fisher
Jean-Frederic Clere

And 2 non-binding +1 votes:

Brian Spector
Howard Kitto

Vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3534ffe75887ed70a025b8cf7dc166e3644917ea9e4ab4d4f407f7f4@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

The archives have now been uploaded to: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/milagro/
and have been automatically pushed to:  http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/milagro/

Once all the mirrors have been updated, we will update the project's download page (https://milagro.apache.org/docs/downloads/)
to include download links to the mirrors and then send out the appropriate announcements.

For the next release, we will address the following issues raised during the vote:

- Add missing licence headers to all source code files
- Ensure that all build scripts, docker files and documentation refer to building from official
signed source archives

On behalf of the Milagro community, I would like to extend our thanks to the IPMC for their
votes and guidance,

Regards,

John

John McCane-Whitney
Director of Product at Qredo Ltd
T: +44 7966 490687
Kemp House
152 - 160 City Road
London
EC1V 2NX
https://qredo.com
Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 7834052).
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are intended only for the named addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise
use the content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately
and delete them from your system.