From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Donation of subproject for PLC4X
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 11:59:21 GMT
Hi all,

my company decided to donate our project CRUNCH [1] that has been developed internally to
the ASF.
The idea is to integrate it as subproject into the PLC4X Project [2].
The PMC has already performed a VOTE on that task [3,4] and we also filed a Software Grant
as well as CCLA and ICLAs for all committers of the project.

What are the next steps to take?
We need to find a name and go through namesearch, or?
And also we need to do IP Clearance, or?

I’m happy for all pointers in the right direction : )

Julian

[1] https://github.com/pragmaticminds/crunch
[2] plc4x.apache.org
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9a8078209e005215232f6c02c2433ce0ef67473fe01414a1ac717c23@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E