From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Permission Request] Request for update rights onconfluence/display/INCUBATOR for Dolphin Scheduler
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 14:33:00 GMT
Hi, Justin

I just open Oct. report[1], DolphinScheduler report is not there. Are you
going to place the draft? Or should I do it?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2019

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

william-guowei <william-guowei@qq.com> 于2019年10月1日周二 下午6:19写道: