From Ville Brofeldt <ville.v.brofe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.34.1 [RC2]
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 19:10:54 GMT
Dear IPMC,

Thank you Alan and Kevin for your votes; the minimum 72 h term is now up,
and we still need one more binding +1 vote to be able to release version
0.34.1 of Apache Superset (incubating). On behalf of the community that is
anxiously awaiting this bug-fix release, I plead to the remaining members
of the Incubator PMC to review and determine the viability of this release
candidate.

Respectfully,

Ville

P.S. Thank you Kevin for pointing out that "(incubating)" was missing in
the project name in NOTICE. I have opened a PR to address this that should
be merged after passing peer review.

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 6:08 PM Ville Brofeldt <ville.v.brofeldt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear IPMC,
>
> The Apache Superset community has voted on and approved a proposal to release Apache
Superset (incubating) 0.34.1 (rc2). This is a bug-fix release to the inaugural Apache release
of Superset in August 2019.

> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.
>
> Apache Superset (incubating) is a business intelligence web application
>
> The community voting thread can be found here (3 binding +1 votes):https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e60f080ebdda26896214f7d3d5be1ccadfab95d48fbe813252762879@%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E
>
> The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as tag 0.34.1rc2
> available here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases/tag/0.34.1rc2
>
> The artifacts to be voted on are located here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/
>
> Release artifacts are signed with the key located here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/KEYS
>
> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a majority of at
least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.