From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Donation of subproject for PLC4X
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:28:26 GMT
Hi all,

We have that on our radar and that's why we're discussion naming options.
We're not planning or ever had planned naming it "Crunch".

Chris

´╗┐Am 07.10.19, 10:57 schrieb "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch>:

    On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:52 AM Lars Francke <lars.francke@gmail.com> wrote:
    > ...while a name search is not necessary I'm sure you're aware that there's
    > already an Apache Crunch project which _might_ confuse people...

    Good point, thanks!

    While a formal podling name search is not needed, it's of course a
    good idea to choose a somewhat unique name. My favorite metric for
    that is if Google doesn't find the suggested name...

    -Bertrand