From tan zhongyi <zhongyi....@gmail.com>
Subject Is it safe to include valgrind.h?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:51:10 GMT
    Hi, guys,

    We have included one file named as valgrind.h under brpc’s source code.

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/blob/master/src/butil/third_party/valgrind/LICENSE
    https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/blob/master/src/butil/third_party/valgrind/valgrind.h

    According to its license statement,   valgrind.h is released under BSD style license,
    Other part of valgrind is released under GPL v2.

    But we only include valgrind.h and its license file.

    And I also get its original version as
    https://github.com/svn2github/valgrind/blob/master/include/valgrind.h

    we will include both valgrind.h and its LICENSE in our next apache release.

    So it looks that it is safe for us to include valgrind.h and its License in brpc’s source
tarball,
    right?

    Please help us to confirm, thanks