From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator podling reports due today
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 07:54:18 GMT
Hi,

Still missing sand now past due:
Amaterasu
Hivemall
Marvin-AI
Superset
Tamaya
Tephra

However several reports also don’t IMO have enough detail and I’m considering rejected
them and asking them to report again next month, they include:
Iceberg
Myriad
Omid
ShardingSphere

Also Warble but given it's circumstances we make an exception there I think. I’ve asked
teh above podling to provide more details.

What do other IPMC members per think?

A few other like Singa I’d like to see more details and less meaningless stats.

I’m also concerned that Iceberg thinks it's nearing graduation in the state it’s in. What
do the mentors think?

Tavera's report is a little confusing are you trying to graduate or retire?

Thanks,
Justin