From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Incubator podling reports due today
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 18:25:52 GMT
Hi Justin,

I know that Tamaya is late (we discussed that already today off-list) and I sent multiple
mails to the list the last 2 days but got no response yet.
They are currently in the process of doing a release we had some issues in first rc but things
should be fixed soon, so I really hope that there will be a response soon.

Julian