From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Graduate Apache SINGA (incubating) as a TLP
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 09:22:48 GMT
Hi,

> 1. The affiliation of the proposed PMC can be found here [1]. It shows that
> the PPMC members belong to six different organizations (not counting the
> affiliations of the mentors)

Thanks for that I can see that 1/2 are from the National University of Singapore, would the
project continue if for some some reason they stopped contributing?  We’ve had several projects
suddenly stop when a majority of participants have moved elsewhere for one reasons or another.
This is probably not a blocker but something for teh project to think out and perhaps try
to increase the number of PMC members.

Thanks,
Justin