From York Shen <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject IP Clearance Process for Incubating projects
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2019 08:05:27 GMT
Hi, community.

As a PPMC member of Apache Weex, I found some useful tools developed outside ASF code repo,
and I’d like to make those tools donated to Weex PPMC.

Is there any necessary to go through the standard IP clearance process considering the fact
that Weex is currently in Apache Incubator? We found projects still in incubating might not
need to do that[1].

If that’s true, then how shall we continue donation process without the IP clearance process?

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201906.mbox/%3C1721C66C-7C49-4EED-B036-9DBDB04539BA%40gmail.com%3E
<https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201906.mbox/%3C1721C66C-7C49-4EED-B036-9DBDB04539BA@gmail.com%3E>

Best Regards,
York Shen