From York Shen <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance Process for Incubating projects
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2019 09:04:36 GMT
Thanks for your quick reply. I’m still a little confused about what I should do next.

<mailto:dev@weex.apache.org>), what should I do next ?  Is there any documentation for
make a donation to a project still in Incubator?

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远

> 在 2019年9月2日,16:20,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
> IMO there’s no need to go through the standard IP process but you still need to check
the IP of the donation very carefully and make sure that you ICLA for all people who worked
on it and/or a SGA if needed (depending on who owns the code’s copyright). It best if this
is recorded on the mailing list or somewhere as it can be checked if needed.